Thursday, April 29, 2010

National Day of Prayer... even worldwide! May 6 Where to gather in the US

FREE... Salvation is Free!... (I love that Cranberries song)

Pray anywhere all day! The US 59th year of celebrating National Day of Prayer.


Look for a prayer gathering event near you (for a broad search in California search California):
http://nationaldayofprayer.org/about/find-an-event/

Want to do even more? Save the National Day of Prayer! 
Sign the petition: http://nationaldayofprayer.org/news/save-the-national-day-of-prayer/

Even a silent prayer is loud to the heavens, how much louder do you think all our prayers united could be?! The Lord hears and answers an amount of prayers that we could not fully even imagine or fathom his abilities. "Yes", "No", and "Wait"... he will answer, you will see it, hear it or know it.

Pray for our nation, our world, our neighbors, our loved ones. Pray for understanding and wisdom and faith, especially in the trying times we are in. Pray for what is in your heart.

I will also pray for those of you that need him, that your hearts be open to hear the call of Jesus on the door of your heart. Open the door. God bless you.

Do you need prayer? Email me I will be very happy to pray for you: alysavan@live.com

Scriptures on prayer:http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?search=pray&version1=51&searchtype=all&limit=none&wholewordsonly=no

He hears us!

1 Kings 8:30 May you hear the humble and earnest requests from me and your people Israel when we pray toward this place. Yes, hear us from heaven where you live, and when you hear, forgive.
1 Kings 9:3 The Lord said to him,“I have heard your prayer and your petition. I have set this Temple apart to be holy—this place you have built where my name will be honored forever. I will always watch over it, for it is dear to my heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.