Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Military Jets or Drones? and Planes Spotted in South Orange County, CA March 18, 2013

While walking home in the afternoon there high above me -yet low enough to see- was a military type jet. The slanted back wings and tail and armed with two missles or bombs (I think) gave it away. It looked very narrow that I wondered if it were a drone - a Reaper drone since drones have been in the news lately. I saw it a couple times unless there was more than one - the jets were flying east inland. I saw another more like a plane, I think this plane was white and was flying fairly high. There were also circling planes that looked similar to small charter planes I think they were gray, I saw three at one time. One did look like a white charter plane that I saw at a lower level. The sound of planes or jets was even heard up until about 11:30pm.

I don't like not knowing what these small planes or jets are doing and why they are flying over people and homes. Are there drones flying around? Are there planes looking down on us? Possibly just military practices... still I don't like it.

I noticed here in mid south Orange County, CA -a little inland- there is less sightings of chemtrails in the sky compared to how often I have seen them in the coastal region of OC especially the city of San Clemente, CA which borders Camp Pendleton's Marine base. Lately though, there has been white chemtrails overhead; the old unwanted familiar ugly white trails covering up the gorgeous OC skies... errr. Leave the sky alone.


They may have just been military jets (I do not know a lot about types of military aircrafts... but these are a couple images of possible jet drones I saw...
USAF MQ-9 Reaper Drone.. This looks more like what I saw. Photo from: pixstel.com Read more about it here.


Hybrid Reaper Drone Read about it here (image from aviationweek.com)

This isn't a good video but I'm posting it anyway this is just one of the planes (not the jets/Reapers) 3 second video, use full screen. These planes and jets were in the same area as this video.

 
 
Related news... Drones and America's privacy...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.