Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Indonesia 10-25-2010 Tsunami Volcano Earthquakes and Dreams

 I dreamt months ago... 'World Series 1985"? Then I woke up. Why did I dream this? The 1985 World Series began on October 19 till October 27 Then I saw the information on google about the major earthquake that hit in 1989. October 17, 1989 World Series earthquake, which led me to think maybe... an earthquake for California was coming again in October? I guessed some dates (search my earthquake blogs by clicking the linked categories below, or earthquake in the search box).

 Well, maybe it wasn't days or times I was wondering about. Though, it just so happens that Indonesia has been having some larger earthquakes again, starting in October, I believe actually since October 21, 2010, but a major 7.7 magnitude earthquake on my birthday October 25th, as well as a tsunami and volcanic eruption.

Last night, I dreamt of my angel. The first dream I can remember of an angel. I woke up and knew I was not alone. When I fell back to sleep I dreamt of different circumstances where I felt as a 'third person', like it was me, yet I was someone else, yeah know? Well, I dreamt of a woman with children needing help, from another country, boarding a plane, it seemed a man was left behind. I felt I should pray when I remembered my dream this morning. Maybe it was a real circumstance somewhere?

I didn't hear of this Indonesia earthquake situation until today, and some how I think my dreams from earlier this year and now feel like warnings, premonitions  and more so reasons to pray, pray, pray always.

Here's an article about the recent Indonesia earthquake: http://www.gmanews.tv/story/204527/indonesia-struggles-as-tsunami-volcano-tolls-rise

Still wondering though, when is the big California one coming...? Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.