Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Winter is coming... Hot Chocolate! Alysa Good Stuff Favorite

I want to wish you all a gracious thank you for reading my blogs, I hope you'll follow them, and enjoy them too. Happy Thanksgiving, I wish you a good family togetherness time. If alone, spend sometime with those you care about. Let the love shine in through the clouds! God bless.

 Time to warm up! Alysa Good Stuff Favorite!

photobucket.com: by, 1bigfam_bucket
Best Hot Chocolate: Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate!
Tips: Add a few marshmallows or a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with Ghirardelli dark chocolate grated shavings. For a Mexican flavored drink, add Cinnamon. During Christmas time stir with a candy cane for a minty treat! Get cozy and read my blogs or a nice good book or movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.