Saturday, January 26, 2013

Martial Law in America 2013 ? I don't know. God bless America

I love America... land of the free, stand behind her and guide her...

Martial Law coming early 2013 ? Or so says warnings in the news or on Youtube. Some sources say by March 2013. Some sources say before Memorial Day or before June 2013.

Search Martial Law, FEMA and more for your own conclusions.

I pray that the United States cares that her people care about the United States. Of all the warnings and posts I have posted on my blog here is based on sharing what I find online and relating it to biblical reading or news regarding the United States whether the news be heresay or truth.

I hope that the President, Obama, cares truely for the American people. That is my hope. I hope that the warnings in the news or Youtube posts are not legit.

God bless America. God heal America. I am born and God raised American. Pray for America. Thank you God for America, for the freedom we have had, let it remain, let it be more free. Liberty in Jesus Christ name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.