Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Earthquake again, Mexico California Border 4.5 May 18, 2010

Interesting... Last night I had a dream. A short dream, my home was shaking, really shaking and I knew it was an earthquake, I gathered children, and then I could hear right before going out the front door, as though the Lord was telling me, "Be prepared, don't wait..." and more; I remember mostly prepare. I woke up after that. I think now more so it was about prayer and not being caught off guard, but ready. I more and more these days feel that a larger earthquake will come again sooner rather than later, as it is obvious to us Cali residents, "long over-due". I felt today I was going to see something about an earthquake on the news... sure enough today on abc 11pm "Earthquake in the South-land" Not too big a 4.5, 3s, and 2s. Many earthquakes in the general area. Especially Mexico.
See the latest clickable map (you may need to refresh page to see accurate current earthquake map): http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqscanv/FaultMaps/116-33.html

Pray as always we should, safe from harm.. God bless, amen.  :)
See my other earthquake blog search earthquake while on my site. Good night/day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.