Monday, July 26, 2010

Teen Survived 16 Story Fall on Concrete Floor

GOD Pictures, Images and Photos

World Wower news :)
MSNBC: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38408870/ns/world_news-asiapacific

"God must've been with him. He's got an angel looking after him.." the article says. I believe it. Even in our most difficult times, in any physical or emotional hard time, He is here. This teen's time was not now apparently. Makes me wonder what is special about this teenager? Even, knowing that I've friends that have died, but not me- what is special about me? Once in awhile it is nice to hear such amazing news. Keeping faith in whatever circumstance even some if it seems that's all we can do. But when I say, all we can do, I mean it really is the best thing we can do for ourselves! Well, it's too early to be up for me- having emotionally hard start to the day myself, but I have the Lord to bring me my smile again, feeling his peace... so off to sleep again. God bless, Alysa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.