Thursday, January 12, 2012

Albertson's Wish Big Win Big or Win Small?

Are you one of many collecting Albertson's grocery store Wish Big Win Big stamps? I have a lunch size paper bag full of unneeded yet, collected stamps... up for grabs!

So far I have played along with the game since it's start, the more "grocery product" stamps I earned the more I wanted to shop, wishing to win big! I won $2.00 and didn't cash in. I won $2.00 - 2 more times. I gave one of my $2.00 gifts away to a friend needing a missing stamp. She said I was lucky when I won my first $2.00! It's something right?

There are a few that won bigger prizes, and one wished and won big. The family in need in Anaheim, CA. Got the nice $50,000.00 cash prize. That OC family needed the extra income and I couldn't be happier for them! Yet, I am still hoping it will be me!? Probably not.

My gambling, I hope in this case, Lord forgive me I try to win for goodness sake though. I know I play scratchers sometimes even praying for a win, and the Mega or Super Lotto... so far nothing, and if the California Lotto gives to schools, I haven't noticed it. Well, I have won occassionally with scratchers, not much though and usually a free ticket. I get Albertson's instant win tickets too, even an instant win can of vegetables... I had to laugh about this one.. I'm thinking, I'll pick artichokes if it's available. Albertson's has a good gimmick going, ha that's funny to say. I'm guessing the winning tickets could easily have gotten lost though too, like in a gutter somewhere... that $250,000.00 ticket could just be sitting there, accidentally dropped by an unaware shopper. I hope to find it!

What would I do with the money?
#1 Help my family, #2 Buy a home, #3 Invest, #4 Do something good for the homeless, including animals.

Before you spend like crazy to feed a gambling addiction, shop carefully, Albertson's prices are sometimes higher priced then other retailers. I suggest, a careful shop with coupons and sales.

Alysa Good Stuff Shopping to WIN Tips:
I got Albertson's ice cream with an instant coupon, and a Wish Big Win Big Coupon, plus the ice cream is (currently) on sale so it was a great deal. I also bought some favorite candy bars on sale with the Bonus ticket mark, at a dollar a piece and tripled tickets (tripled tickets until Jan.17th) this doesn't hurt the bank. My guess is the better tickets are after this date (Jan. 17) though. As far as trying to win, shop at different nearby Albertson's stores- that's what I'm doing. Save money, don't spend all your instant win tickets at once, but different times, when new tickets come in, my guess is maybe weekly.

Have fun, but don't be bummed if you don't win. :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... You're funny Alysa. Good tips on smart shopping though! I hope you win BIG!!! :)

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer...Albertson's is running out of tickets, saying tickets sold out! False advertising. I got jipped on some tickets. Where's the winners? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.