Friday, May 3, 2013

The Really Real OC: Police State? Murder and Violence; plus Local OC news and more April, May 2013

Local Orange County CA News

The world should know that the home of Mickey Mouse (the first original Disneyland) and the now called Los Angeles Angels (of Anaheim) baseball team is also a high crime, gang filled city, AND police state! Anaheim, California is a city that is increasing its police tactics allowing murder and mayhem from police themselves that are supposed to serve the people and protect the people. There is murder and violence among citizens also, but "the law" needs to do there job correctly and humanely in not just Anaheim, all of OC, LA and the nation. There is so much corruption and there is too much tolerance regarding US citizens rights being violated.

All across America more and more police state intolerances for peaceful protestors and others are being harmed. When peaceful protest is stopped riots and anger are the result of citizens.

The real OC...
Update- more links:
-2011: Man Tased and beaten to death in Fullerton
http://www.tjsl.edu/the-jeffersonian/news/2011/09/police-brutality-rocks-orange-county-town-fullerton & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas
-Arrest in custody abuse and taser abuse
Orange County Sherrif's Department
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuduVC73_L0
-July 25, 2012 Hundreds protest about the deaths of unarmed citizens:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/hundreds-protest-over-anaheim-police-shootings-city-officials-call-for/ and http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/angry-crowd-threw-rocks-bottle-at-police-set-fires-on-streets.html and http://www.ocregister.com/articles/disneyland-365490-anaheim-city.html
-I remember this in the news: a man worried about what was going on outside went outside with a broom and was shot and killed by Anaheim police in 2008 the officer was only suspended and then put back on patrol!?: http://articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/29/local/me-officer29 and http://www.infowars.com/innocent-bystander-shot-by-anaheim-cop-for-holding-broom-handle

Anaheim, CA: Anaheim police- Alleged suspected gang members killed, person shot at close range with rubber bullet? No warnings, no: "You have the right to remain silent...". Just shot and or shot and killed, or police beatings even on a person not resisting. Children and mother's and others witness. Dogs, Rubber bullets... Notice the children, mothers and babies in these video clips, You will hear from children how 2 children got shot with rubber bullets, by police? Accidentally or not... not right.

A must see: This video is about Anaheim, CA. illegal police actions and other areas in the sad America, a police state.

The really real OC and across America - the land of the free?

(Warning, not graphic just upsetting. sorry for the "WT_" in the title. What the hell -NO-, is more appropriate.



Pray always.



OC Police shooting news:

January 2013 Santa Ana, CA Family protests fatal police shooting, police say man tried to run them down after waking him in a car, story appears man with a drug problem was trying to drive to run from police, police shot and killed the man because he didn't stop the car: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nguyen-383355-guisti-police.html
March 2013 Santa Ana, CA 2 men running from officers were shot: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Officer-Involved-Shooting-in-Santa-Ana-15th-and-Grand-198532211.html
Past news headlines OC police shootings:
http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/police-shootings-orange-county/featured/4

Recent news in south east Orange County May 2013 local news. Chemtrail skies today, I saw a jet fly high up in the sky with chemtrails or contrails shooting out. Wether that was one of the chemtrail jets I don't know. But it is certain chemtrails were sprayed by just looking at the sky. It is a hot dry day today in Orange County, CA. Hearing a loud helicopter above my home I looked up to see a "SHERIFF" sign on the helicopter. I went to my front yard and tried to video tape it but I didn't click record right. It left as I stood on my front lawn with my laptop aimed to the sky. I wonder... are they patrolling spying on citizens or looking for somebody? Strange that it circled twice in my neighborhood and left as I have seen many times. Oh, now I see police - 3 police down the street right now as I write this blog post. They are stopped at a house down the street. Earlier today I saw a girl distraught worried looking for her boyfriend. I don't know if this is related, as she was calling out her boyfriend's name around my home. I talked to her to make sure she was OK. It must be related. The SUV Sheriff just slowed and stared at me and drove off since I am sitting in my front yard. She was looking around people's homes which is trespassing. I did not call authorities, but I see the sheriff's stopped down the street. Unless it's something else going on? I thought I lived in a nice safe area. Orange County sheriffs (they are sheriffs not police here in OC) on duty after helicopter circled.
 
Sirens nearby...
 
I hear more sirens on a daily basis like the time I lived near a fire station. Where I live now I hear sheriff car sirens, fire truck, and ambulance sirens randomly nearly every day. This is not New York. These are nice homes but still close by many apartments and a little further away about a few miles there are other not so good areas that even recently had news of stabbing near a highschool where a 24 year old man was arrested and 2 possibly in custody after treatment I'm not sure.

Other local News links for May and April 2013: Orange County California:
Southern California Los Angeles news April 2013:
Long Beach Police Fatally Shoot Man

US News: May 2013 Seattle, Washington: Police clash with protesters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8p9QVK4htE
What a strange strange world.
America Keep our Constitution Amendments Liberties Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.