Friday, February 19, 2010

OnlineAuction.com Sell for less than Ebay! Is this the next big auction site!?

If you have seen other online auction sites, and saw nothing really comparable to the top auction site of Ebay- you should check this site: www.onlineauction.com While your at it look me up! Search seller AlysaVan - I have a collectibles and good deal designer clothing- just a good mix of upscale resale, treasured gifts- new, used and vintage items.

This online auction site, simply named Online Auction (www.OnlineAuction.com or www.ola.com), seems to be an established company to try if you are tired of the rising fees on Ebay or the incomparable efforts of free auction sites. This site has a few options for joining to buy or sell. I was happy to see only a monthly fee of $8.00 us per month to sell unlimited, with extras like larger thumbnail photos, extra photos and if you want you can pay $10 for a featured gallery homepage listing. It seems that so far the site is doing fairly well. Sales seem to favor vintage jewelry, coins, and sports cards memorabilia. It is worth trying, somebody should stand up against the power auction house of Ebay!

If you want you can join what they call OLA Houses (comparable to Ebay stores) for $196.00 the first year and $96.00 each following year- limited to 1 million first founding members! Check it out on there site for up to date policies/fees. I will tip my glass to lower selling fees any day- here's hoping it makes it more popular, spread the word too for buyers if you like it!

As always I like saving money and offer this tip not to steer anyone away from Ebay or other auctions, nor am I affiliated with Onlineauction.com - but when I find a good find, I will be sure to share. I will update more after I have had a longer go at this auction site to see if my selling efforts have paid off!

God's blessings and hopes for prosperity! Alysa

Online Auction Founding member information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9Xto6KHQk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.