Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Remember God's Holy Angels are With Us

Via You Tube: Guardian Angel Caught on Tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSJ-vMbqJ7g&feature=fvw

I remember a few times I have been prompted by the Holy Spirit, and quite possibly by an angel or my guardian angel to act and help someone. A couple times people have called me an angel. I am not one, but I do believe they are here and here to help us. As I write this, I feel I have one with me now, I cannot see one, but I feel protected, guarded. I know there are many traffic accidents I have been helped in, or even avoided. I know that my dreams have come true at times, prompting me that I need to pray. I have a sort of awareness, discernment of good and bad in the 'supernatural' world. God's Holy Angels are here to help us, to send us messages and protect us. Then there are 'dark angels', fallen angels referred to as demons. The holy angels, protect us also from them.

Remember, the lord is with us everywhere, in every moment. And listen to your quiet voice, the warnings and the promptings. And be thankful for them.


from Gospel.com "Entertain Angels" http://www.gospel.com/topics/entertain+angels "We're not to hesitate to help or extend hospitality to strangers--for sometimes the strangers we're helping turn out to have been sent by God. We never know through whom God will speak to our lives, so we shouldn't ever turn down an opportunity to serve."

Hebrews 13:1-3 1 Keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters.[a] 2 Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! 3 Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies.

[a. Hebrews 13:1 Greek Continue in brotherly love.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.