Monday, April 26, 2010

What does Cheap Family Fun have to do with Minute Maid Juice Boxes?

Thank you Minute Maid, we had fun this weekend! Better than the coupons in the newspaper, Minute Maid juice boxes have coupons for Chuckie Cheese. We had a few hours of fun for $25.00 for a family that's a pretty good deal. We bought 100 tokens at $25 and got 100 more free. And I myself like going there. I can win on "Deal or No Deal". This is the second time I won the top tickets, some how I can follow the case at the start of the game. Last time I had one token left and was determined to get my kids the 40 ticket case, and I did. I was flushed with excitement, you'd think I just won a jackpot in Vegas! This time the jackpot was 50 ticket case, and I played once determined to win, and I did again!

So, drink 100% Juice and have some family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.