Friday, June 8, 2012

Alysa Good Stuff! Mr. Rogers Remix Song by PBS Garden of Your Mind

Mr. Rogers is for Sissys my grandpa used to say joking -I think- when my grandma would change his television show from whatever he was watching to Mr. Rogers. I would say, "No it's not PaPa," and my grandma would agree.

I loved Mr. Roger's Neighborhood and imagination and the place of make believe. Sometimes I didn't like the make believe place though too.

Kinda like I am still as an adult! I still have the busy busy mind, creatively, sometimes distractingly, overactingly, busy... garden in my mind. Sometimes I like this garden, sometimes there are some moments I need to pull the weeds out of it!

Watch/listen to Mr. Rogers PBS remix "Garden of Your Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.