Monday, June 14, 2010

Yet Another Earthquake 6-14-2010 Southern California

I was working on my blog when I felt some rumbling below my feet and my desk shaking. Very minor in my area felt more like a 2-3 magnitude. I gathered my children and stopped at the front door, just like my last "earthquake dream", in it I stopped before we went out the door. Except in my dream, I felt/heard the voice of God telling me to be prepared. We do need to be prepared as this is more earthquakes in such a close time (all over the world too) than I can remember in all the years growing up here. Are we really prepared? We have some bottles of water, can food, band-aids, and... what about our souls, are they prepared for any unexpected events that may bring life change? We got to live for Him. Keep the faith.

6-14-2010 9:26 pm Earthquake 5.7 magnitude in Southern California, near Ocotillo. Southeast from Orange County and San Diego near the Mexico border. More around the area.
For more details and to report if you felt it click here. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/ci14745580.php#details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.