Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good Deal Vintage 80's-2000's Dolls JEM Strawberry Shortcake Bratz Barbie Sale Information


JEM is
Truly outrageous, truly, truly, truly outrageous!

Fun site I found thanks to someone's link on someone's blog! When you go to the site choose either Pranceatron Toys (they also have sales on ebay: pranceatron), or Jem Vs Pranceatron. They sell vintage to now toys, dolls, and doll accessories via email very cheap, starting at $0.25 and up.

I love JEM and the Holograms and Misfits- so cool, you can find the cartoon episodes on YouTube. After looking at some vintage toys, I wish I kept my vintage Strawberry Shortcake dolls, even if they were a little ratty. I really want the first set of Jem and Misfit dolls, especially Jem doll, like since I was a kid and they first came out! On my to get list. The Jem Vs. Pranceatron site has very good information on JEM dolls and accessories, perfect for collectors searching for good stuff!

So check out this site it's a little "JEM"! http://www.pranceatron.com/

Oh, on a side note, I want this JEM wig! http://www.80stees.com/products/Jem-Wig.asp?referer=Shoppingcom_JEM021&

JEM and the Holograms Commercial:


Funny 1961 Barbie Dolls Boyfriend First Ken Commercial



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.