Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sept. 2011 Funny eBay items and Craigslist Free Ads in Orange County, CA

I've been posting too serious lately and it's time for some laughs instead! 8D <--- my laugh face. I laughed at some of these items, some I liked though too! I frequent eBay and Craigslist online: check these out (use browser back button to return to my post if needed.)  For more search free craigslist in my blog post search bar (if the listings are still available you will be able to laugh some more). I will have blog posts like this regularly in case you want to buy or get some weird stuff or just LAUGH! :)

eBay:
Cute animated photo from Shaonshamsul11 photobucket.com.

Craigslist:
Free Snoozer- And I was thinking alarm clock.




1 comment:

  1. Feel free to post comments too anytime! I want comments :) Keep em good stuff though. Any funny ads you saw?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.