Monday, April 8, 2013

US Military Jet or Drone Sighting South Orange County CA April 7, 2013

The sky over my home is noisesome -if that's a word?- with small planes and helicopters, I don't believe the small planes to be military (not sure about the gray ones though), the helicopters I believe are possibly police helicopters. I have to say I am frustrated with the noise and lack of privacy. So, I look up often.
Yesterday (4-7-13), I did not notice chemtrails which is a nice break since they are often clouding up the blue sky, but I looked up from the noise of a helicopter or plane I think, and happened to notice another jet or drone jet military plane. It was up high so I don't think I heard the noise of it flying over (headed east from the west coast). I saw it after it had just flown past the homes in my area. Though it was high up and further ahead, I believe it had the missals on it as I have noticed before I could be wrong. I have noticed other p
 It appeared to be the same as the ones I saw previously. The jet is very thin appearing from below, not very small though and not like the jet bombers - these are thin with wings and tail pointing backwards. Which is why I believe these jets to possibly be drones or if not this type that I have seen flying nearby seem to be military.

Do I, let me rephrase that, does anybody like this flying over your family? Does anybody else see this? Comments welcomed from Orange County, CA viewers or abroad.

See related post:
Military Jets or Drones? and Planes Spotted in South Orange County, CA March 18, 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.