Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Can't Afford a Ferrari, The Few Fortunate in OC, California Can

I had to post a silly coincidence; an ironic incident that happened yesterday... I was driving near my home and listening to the radio when some older style song came on, like a blues classic type, I don't know the song or who sang it. Anyway, I don't even know why I was listening to it, other than it just came on. Then I heard the line, "I know I can't afford a Ferrari, but..." and I thought that's funny, cause I see them around here, some people can. Then on the opposite side of the street a red car drives towards me, is that?-Yes, it was a red Ferrari. I saw it right after hearing the lyric from that song. I couldn't help but laugh.

So I decided, as part of my blog I will randomly photograph cool cars that I drive by, this will be fun! I don't care if I can't afford a Ferrari, even if I could afford one, I wouldn't get one. A humble 65 Mustang is my choice- black with cherry red interior... anyone want to donate one they no longer want? Just throwing that out there in case?? Ah well, I can't afford that either right now. One day. In the mean time, I'll admire everyone else's beauty, um, I mean car of course!


http://alysagoodstuffoc.blogspot.com/2012/04/what-people-drive-in-south-orange.html


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.