Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If I were on a Desert Island and had 2 Cosmetics to keep with me: Mascara and Lip Gloss

Organics Coconut Lip Tint
For most women, make-up is a must have, and to men that don't like make-up, on women that is, they do, they just don't always know when it's applied lightly and naturally, that it's on. They might actually think it's "no make-up". For me my eyelashes are light, but when I apply mascara, viola, I can see the long length. Some mascara brushes and actual mascara itself helps to extend the length. I came across something I'd like to try, but haven't yet. I like products that are natural, or at least mostly natural, that assist my "beautifying" efforts. If you have tried this let me know, it's called iQ Derma SmartLash Eyelash Enhancer. I'd like to really know if this is a Good Stuff product. It is lower cost at a site online called Dermstore. The testimonies claim longer lashes in at most up to 8 weeks. It's supposed to be used for people with thinning eyelashes or to avoid breakage and increase length. It can be used on eyebrows to thicken them too. It is hormone free (prostaglandin-free) so no dangerous side effects and is  ophthalmologist approved for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes. It is supposed to help eyelashes naturally.
I blog about products that I think are good deals and good stuff, I am not an affiliate of these products and take no part in its claim. If you like it let me know! If you don't, let me know!
So it's a good deal if it is as good as it claims. SmartLash priced now at $29.95 (plus shipping) instead of $125.00!

[Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Apigenin, Glutamic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2, Panthenol, Mannitol, Biotin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oleanolic Acid, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Oleate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlor Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA.]

Wait, not without my lip gloss! I am not happy when I discover I don't have chap-stick or lip gloss in my handbag.
Organics Coconut Lip Tint Natural, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Cruelty freeMy favorite Good Stuff lip gloss currently is made by "Organics" I like Coconut. My lips feel very healthy and I can even feel a slight cooling effect. It naturally heals and protects your lips  plus this one has a pretty sparkle look. The scent is coconut, but it does not have flavor. There are other flavors/tints available to try though. I like wearing Organics Coconut Lip Tint gloss over lipstick too. I definitely suggest you give this lip gloss a try!
No Paraben, Gluten, Artificial Fragrances or Dyes, Petroleum Compounds: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum or Paraffin SLS, PEGS, PPG, MEA, DEA or TEA, Glycols, Phthalates
Please remember I am not associated with these products, just like to share with you all good stuff and good deals I think you may enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Moderated and will be posted shortly after review.